So, have I written lately about the Violet Flame? I had been playing around with the Violet Flame off and on for several years when I read a channeling of Archangel Raphael on the http://www.the2012scenario.com website a few months ago. Now, just to be clear, I have consciously worked mostly with Archangel Michael, but since I am a healer, and Archangel Raphael does healing work, I have called on him a time or two over the years. I am more familiar with channeled messages from Archangel Michael, but I always read channeled messages from any of the Archangels. Such upliftment.
So, I was heartened when I read Archangel Raphael’s channeled message (my paraphrase follows) where he said that humans seem to think it ought to be hard work to identify that which needs to be released, we want to dig deep and discover the hurts and scars, relive them, talk about them, really get into it. He said all that effort is not needed, all people need to do is identify that which is ready for release and invoke the emerald flame into it and he and his helpers will come and help remove it. And then Archangel Raphael said something that made me literally sit up and pay attention: “of course, if they invoke the violet flame into it, all the angels will come help remove it.”
My immediate thought was, “Wahoo! Let’s play with this one!” So that is what I’ve been doing. Here is how hard it is. Say: “I invoke the violet flame into XXX. And I give thanks.” I’ve tweaked this several times and recommended it numerous times and from feedback, here are some hints:
- When invoking the Violet Flame into fears/doubts or mental loops, I also include “all causes and all outcomes in all dimensions.”
- When invoking the Violet Flame into myself generically, I include “all bodies, all cells, all atoms … back to the blueprint of my soul.”
- When invoking the Violet Flame into other people, I invoke it into their hearts and minds (always plural, the intent is to include physical, mental, emotional bodies).
- When identifying that which is ready for release, that part can be fairly easy:
- If you experience something you don’t care to experience again, invoke the Violet Flame into it.
- If you find yourself judging someone/something and find it does not feel good, invoke the Violet Flame into the judgment (include all causes and all outcomes in all dimensions).
- If something (ANYthing) looks as if it is likely to “go South”, invoke the Violet Flame into it before it has a chance to run amok.
- If you see something you don’t care to see again, invoke the Violet Flame into it.
- You get the picture.
- Use the Violet Flame for all sorts of things – keep track of outcomes, how do you feel after invoking it?
So, if you’re the type of person who needs an invitation to try something, PLEASE consider this your invitation to try out the Violet Flame.
Love and peace, Diana
© Copyright 2012: Diana Endresen